Special Broker Feature Recognition in Middle Village, NY
Jim Turano of Diverse Real Estate
Servicing the areas of Middle Village, Ridgewood, Maspeth, Glendale, Rego Park and Forest hills for 38 years now.
His experience speaks for itself. A one of a kind Broker who is old fashioned and services all his clients from beginning to end of every Real Estate transaction. A Resume that also speaks for itself.
1) Completed over 3,000 written appraisals to date.
2) Testified as an expert witness in appraising in New York State Supreme Court.
3) Rented over two dozen retail stores on Metropolitan Avenue, Myrtle Avenue, Fresh Pond Rd., Glendale and Grand Avenue, including placing Franchises in those areas.
4) Completed Residential Sales, Mixed use sales, and Taxpayer sales in Middle Village, Maspeth, Ridgewood, Rego Park, Glendale, and Forest Hills. And the first Broker in the area to advertise homes on Television.
5) Has written the most Real Estate articles in the past two decades, in the New York Times, Daily news, the Post, New York Magazine, and including being a special guest on a New York Radio show discussing Real Estate. To view many articles just Google his name.
In conclusion, when and if you ever consider selling that Mixed use building, or your taxpayer property, and any 1-20 family building, hire an expert in the field of real estate.
JIM TURANO-1-347-837-9206*DIVERSE REAL ESTATE*
73-12 METROPOLITAN AVENUE, MIDDLE VILLAGE,NY 11379