MONEY WISE-What a single man or newly married man needs per day to exist. Very low Minimum.................
1) $10 dollars per day for food.
2) If married $20 dollars per day for food
3) Cell phone bill, electric bill, car insurance, gas, maintenance, cable bill, medical bills, approximately yearly $1200 dollars or daily breakdown of $3.30 cents per day.
4) Clothing, shoes,sneakers etc. yearly $500 dollars or per day $1.50 per day.
5) Rent if applied of $1,000-$1500 monthly using minimum equals $33.00 per day
6) Not including vacations/trips in this formula, or baby food. Add a dog means more money per day. (food,treats)
So if you are single live at home you need a minimum of $15.00 dollars per day.
SINGLE *7 days a week=$105.00 * Monthly $450.00 dollars just getting by.
Married, paying rent, =$58.00 per day, weekly $406.00 or *Monthly $1,740.00 just getting by.
CONCLUSION: If you are not working and earning money every week you are not becoming a mature independent adult to face future responsibilities. You also are not building up your Social Security Amounts to collect in later years.
If you are in early 20's and now early 30's and still in that same position, NOT WORKING, this is a big red flag. If you start entering your forties, and still not working, you are now being put in a very bad future financial position. People need to wake up. You can not do anything without money. And your not being realistic at all. If you have a child or two you are headed for a financial disaster, breakdown, and worse.
You can never rent an apartment without a job. You can never buy a house without a job.
Final Note* If you know of anyone like this tell them to wake up!